Options For Home-Delivered Food and Meals Served at Arlington Senior Centers
- "Silver Cuisine" by BistroMD. Online ordering of meals. No minimum order. Repeating orders can be set up, if desired. Delivered by FedEx in cold pack containers. Additionally, specialty diets are available for gluten free, heart healthy, low sodium, diabetic. AARP members get 10% discount and free delivery. Click here for more info: https://silver.bistromd.com/c-29-gluten-free.aspx
- Meals on Wheels. Available to home bound persons, regardless of age or income, who are unable to prepare their own meals. Free, but donations are accepted. Application can be made via phone at 817-336-0912 or online by clicking this link http://mealsonwheels.org/refer/
- Congregant (group) Meals are served by "Senior Citizen Services of Greater Tarrant County" at two places in Arlington. Lunch is free for those unable to pay but small donations are accepted to help offset the cost. Limited free transportation is available, paid for by a grant from the City of Arlington.
- Arlington Central - Claremont, 971 E. Sanford St., Arlington 76011. (817) 891-4207. Open M, W, F from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Lunch served at noon. More info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arlington New York Center, 1815 New York Avenue, 76010. (817) 460-5009. Open M-F 8:30-1:30. Lunch served at 11:30. More info email email@example.com