Residential Care Homes in Arlington
- Abiding Joy Senior Care. 1133 Ridgewood Terrace, Arlington, 76012. Tel. (682) 365-0263. Dave Raschio, Owner. Capacity is 3 residents, private rooms, private bathrooms. Rates are contingent upon level of care but generally start at around $2,000/month and go up to around $4,000/month. The co-owner (Dave's wife) is a Registered Nurse. Email email@example.com Website www.ajoyliving.com
- Angelic Place, 2300 Park Run Dr., 76016. Tel. (817) 457-8600. Brenda Myers, Owner. Capacity is 6 residents. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.theangelicplace.com
- St. Joseph's Haven, 3620 Sunset Ln, Arlington, 76016. (817) 548-7211. (Elva spoke to a woman from Mansfield whose mother lived here with 11 other women and loved it. Acreage, dead-end street, and she said the cost was less than many others they checked into.)
Independent living apartments (subsidized) for older people which take Section 8 vouchers.
- The Claremont. 971 East Sanford St, 76011. Tel. 817-226-6633. Age-restricted 55+. Housing Choice Vouchers (aka Section 8) accepted. Single person's income must not exceed $24,700/yr. Pets up to 25 lbs accepted ($500 pet deposit). Free/reduced group meals are provided. Rental rates (either $586 or $696/month) can be seen by clicking this link http://www.theclaremont.us/floorplans.htm
- Nuestro Hogar Apartments. 709 Magnolia St, Arlington 76010. Contact Name: Catholic Charities Diocese of Fort Worth, Inc., Contact Phone: (817) 413-3922. Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8) are accepted.