Dental Resources for Low-Income Older Residents of Arlington
- Dinh Nguyen DDS, 1119 W. Randol Mill Rd. #101, Arlington, TX 76012. (817) 422-9381. Dr. Nguyen agreed to provide discounted rates for members of Ambassadors. If you want me to call Dr. Nguyen's office in advance to remind them of the commitment to offer discounted rates to our members, I will be happy to do that. Just call me at (817) 557-5700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.
- John Peter Smith Dental Medical Home. 1050 W. Arkansas Lane, Arlington, TX 76013, (817) 702-6337.
- Mission Arlington Allan Saxe Dental Clinic. 210 W. South Street, Arlington 76010. Free dental services to low-income Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale residents, regardless of age. To get an appointment, you must call (817) 860-4474 at 8:30 am on the first Monday of the month to schedule an appointment for that month. You can't call before 8:30 am and after available appointments are scheduled (depending on how many providers are available), the phone line will be closed. You must have proof of income, food stamp card, JPS card, or recent pay stub.
- Catholic Charities, 249 W. Thornhill Dr, Fort Worth, provides reduced rate dental services for Tarrant County residents. An example is the first visit, including initial exam and x-rays, will be a $50 charge to the patient. Telephone numbers for additional information: (817) 289-3882 or (817) 534-0814.
- Dental Health Arlington Clinic. 201 N. East St., 76011 (near Division St @ Collins). Tel. (817) 277-1165. Open M-Th. (Need to confirm whether this service is available only to children.)